Userguide for RYC USB
After you have installed RYC USB Lite or RYC USB Pro connect your DSLR camera via USB to your Android tablet. If your tablet has only a Micro USB port you need a USB On-The_go cable, check our Features page for more information.
If your camera is compatible, Android will provide you with a dialog to open RYC USB.
Once you have opened the application you find yourself in the session view. The following functionality is currently available:
-  Name of your camera
-  This area shows you either the actual Live View from your camera or the last taken photo.
-  Histogram view
-  This column shows you the drive focus setting. This function is activated by pressing .
-  Switch between Live View or Last Photo mode
-  Shutter Speed
-  White Balance
-  Histogram activation
-  Aperture Priority
-  Color Temperature setting (Kelvin). This option is activated if you choose the manual temperature setting in the white balance option menu.
-  Drive focus setting
-  ISO Sensitivity
-  Exposure Mode
-  Autofocus Mode
-  Remaining photos
-  Capture button
-  Possibility to give us direct feedback
As you can see in the screenshot above, you can expand different settings by pressing for example the Shutter speed . You can either open only one setting or you can open as many options as you like. In the screenshot below you can see the expanded Shutter Speed , Aperture Priority  and White Balance  settings.
The menus won’t disappear if you change some values. If you want to hide the menu automatically after setting a new value, you have to check the “hide” option .